About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Letting Go

I first wrote this poem about 2.5 years ago. I was dealing with so much unforgiveness and resentment. I hope you enjoy it.

In a box
refining and defining my space
with every eyebrow raised
and every gate to my soul,
to my mind; locked.

in silence...
unforgiving silence,
not really, my mind .. oh my mind
patiently waiting
patient enough for the right time
time to prey

So, here I am
letting my whole being dwell;
eat, sleep, pray, bathe,
 ..do ALL things in unforgiving silence

Fighting..
battles of the mind, in my head
trying to love ..
to develop genuine agape love again
fighting battles
my spirit and soul want free
my head.. my head, my head doesn't

I still feel the pain,
the pain of betrayal.
in my head I just want to hold on
revenge, re-analyze, right my wrongs
Prove I am right
but my soul wants to let go..
completely let it all go
what does it matter?
my spirit wants to be free

But I am in a cage
I can't let myself grow
I am stuck here in sinking sand
. . . such miserable silence
I can not let my head win











No comments:

Post a Comment