About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Friday, February 6, 2015

What is Right?

Emptiness: watch it swallow my mind
almost taking control of every bit of my emotions
look as it tries to steal my complete state of being
But there is something ... that can . never . be taken away

It is fresh, I won't say bright
but it shows a light at the end of the tunnel
that little bit of something
a little bit of hmm
tomorrow needs to be better
tomorrow will be better

Today, today is still here
yesterday is gone, but today is still here
and the world still feels dark,
still empty
but today is here and I am here
so, there is a reason
I was made for a purpose

while we ask questions,
the search to know, "why am I here?"
while we go on this journey, soul searching,
mind finding, trying to fill the space within us,
looking for meaning ...
we hold on, we don't give up,
we have hope.

We hope that someday we will know.
we will wake up in the morning
blessed with the revelation of purpose,
we will understand that this journey is NOT a waste;
pain wrapped with much.. more... blessings!
while there is no answer today,
tomorrow will be better

I have a choice,
to wallow in my feelings or none
let my mind stay in constant void
OR to
hold on to hope
hold on to faith
hold on to God
and trust that there is a reason
there is a purpose
and one day, I will find it

so, please ask me one more time what is right
and I will tell you,
hope..
It is my choice
it is right to me,
and it is enough for me





2 comments:

  1. Good work.... Am beginning to become a fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I hope you return for more :)

    ReplyDelete