I wasn't sure who to tag, but I have two friend bloggers and hopefully they are up for it too :D
Azarya and in the quiet
Here are the rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site;
2. Put the award logo on your blog;
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you;
4. Nominate five blogs;
5. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? hmm I don't even know - I have a number and I am learning to over look some of them. ughh I really can't stand seeing hair strands everywhere, it can drive me crazy haha, seriously tho. I get up and start picking hair strands when I see them. I just hate them.
2. What does your last text message say? - msg to me: lol, smh .
3. Make a confession about anything. Hmm I enjoy learning about accounting :\ .
4. What is the lesson of love that took you the longest to learn? To share more, to share more about my day- to - day plans, to make extra, extra time for someone who is special - once I got these, relationships became better.
5. If you could spend one day alone with anyone in history (dead or alive), whom would you choose? I am not sure :/ does more time with myself count :/ ?? ohhh actually, I know, it will be with this girl I met at university. She was an exchange student from Australia and we were best friends for the semester she was here. After that, she disappeared from social media, and slowly from Skype too. I lost her email and I think that was around the same time I changed mine too :( .
6. If you had to teach your kids one lesson in life, what would it be? To understand that everyone is wired differently, and to respect people irrespective of their background, race, age or religion.
7. If you could "un-know" one thing, what would it be? I can't think of any atm. I will answer another question Toinlicious answered instead. It was her 7th question.
What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex, boyfriend, husband, potential? I am not so sure. I love being chased, so I don't even know. I think just being myself and not playing any mind - games. I absolutely hate mind games.
8. Paint your entire home inside and out a single color other than white, what color would you choose? Beige or light gray .
9. What is the most terrifying moment of your life? OH mahn! Those moments are too personal to share, Like #7, I will answer her 9th question instead.
What would you change about your experience in secondary school? hmm , I wish I took advantage of some opportunities. I wish I never quit track and field.
10. If you could transport yourself to a place/era in d world, where would you go? Back to when I was a kid and the bills were not sitting on my table, and when one of the major things that made me cry so much was my mother forcing me to eat -- hmm m good times.
and I am repeating most of the questions to be asked :D
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex, boyfriend, husband, potential?
3. Make a confession about anything.
4. What is the lesson of love that took you the longest to learn?
5. If you could spend one day alone with anyone in history (dead or alive), whom would you choose?6. If you had to teach your kids one lesson in life, what would it be?
7. If you could "un-know" one thing, what would it be?
8. Paint your entire home inside and out a single colour other than white, what colour would you choose?
9. Till date, what is your most memorable moment ?
10. If you could transport yourself to a place/era in d world, where would you go?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers these questions. If you will like to answer any of the questions you can comment below too :)