About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Year's Resolution - So far

Hey people! it's the middle of August and I think it is a good time to look at my resolutions and my progress
(the post is right here)

Exercise: 2- 3 times a weeks? (hahaha I laugh in Spanish).. With a mixture of laziness and being busy, it is a bit difficult to achieve this. There are weeks I went 2 or 3 times but most of the time I have only gone once and I actually enjoy working out - I find myself missing it when I do not.

However, I do not think I would pay for the gym anymore, I hope to move to a condo apartment that has an in-door gym :D

Making my own lunch: YAY! It used to be that I took lunch to work once in a while. now, I eat lunch out once in a while! that's a big progress for me **dancing azonto**


Patience, Selflessness and Spiritual Growth:  Boy, I am still not patient but I think I am a bit better. I am learning to shut up, absorb things and think about it later before deciding how to react. Though, there are days that my eyes tell me off but hey it's progress. Plus I did pray about it and I feel the holy spirit helping me.

I won't say I am selfless- I definitely need to volunteer some more and listen more too..

Travel: I haven't gone to as many places that I wished to this year but  I have visited a few places - I went to Windsor and Camp Olds with Church - was an experience. and I finally visited Banff (yay!) and presently I am in the Philippines -  I will be blogging about my experience here soon. its' different, it's really different for me.

For the first few days, I absolutely loved it and now my excitement is over but I  will definitely adjust and enjoy my stay here..

Will be sharing pictures and my experiences :)

talk to u guys later...

xx
Abi Tobi 

4 comments:

  1. Wow you're in the Philippines! T hat must be exciting. I look forward to your blogs about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some progress hun, keep at it.

    Thanks for stopping by at mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here and luving every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re a step further than when you began! Be proud….Ps, can you really dance azonto?

    ReplyDelete