About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February

Happy February!

It is the month of love.

Some girls trying to "deceive" men into loving them for the aim of getting a "Val's gift". Some men trying to bring up one fight or the other (maybe) because they are broke or maybe the said girl is a side chic.

and loving couples day-dreaming about how to spend time with their lovers or how to make them feel special.


whatever you do, make sure you speak in your lover's love language. thoughtful gifts are usually the best!! :)


If you are single, pamper yourself. yes, send yourself flowers if you love flowers. take yourself (with some other single friends) to a fancy restaurant (If u love eating out). a spa treat, chocolates, a new dress, lingerie etc ..... spoil yourself. love yourself (nothing wrong with that) :)


HAPPY VAL'S DAY IN ADVANCE.


and congrats to Tiwa Savage. she is one Nigerian female artist I adore. happy for her!

 

6 comments:

  1. I so intend to pamper myself this year...enjoy the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pampering myself is the way to go this year. Yay me

    Happy vals in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chic Therapy same same!

    @Afrigenic and @Toinlicious YES OH! that's the way to go ladies ;) enjoy ur months too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up laughing at "decieving in an attempt to get gifted". Dead. That is so true -- yet, I never looked at it like that, good point! HA! Happy Valentines To You & Yours as well. Even if Yours is YOU. ;].

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kimberly lol it is true tho.. the hustle is real! lol same to u! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete