About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy New Year + Resolutions

This has been sitting in my draft for about two weeks now BUT ---->>>>>

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!

I love you all and wish you a beautiful year. one of growth, laughter and love. *kisses*

............................................................................................................................

Last year, I came up with a list of things I wanted to do in the new year, but surprisingly, 2012 did not work out the way I had imagined. leave laziness aside (for goals like working out lol) It was a year full of lessons and pauses and growth. But it was all worth it and I am more than grateful for 2012. the year is over. This is a new fresh start.

A few things I want to work on in 2013:

1) Patience: Boy! I am not patient! and every time I think my patience is good enough I get proved wrong. I hate watching anything twice, I hate reading anything twice (I get bored) . I get easily irritated but I love how a smile always covers up all the swear words and knives I am throwing at people when they are taking a piss. My reactions might lie about how I feel but since I get irritated so easily then I am not patient. I am really praying for patience.

2) Exercise: I said this last year and I and a friend did for about a month but after my friend moved, my motivation moved too :( .. Anyhow, this year, come rain or shine I will exercise. (2 weeks after) Guess who is registered in a gym? yes, Yours Truly :). My mom almost passed out when I told her about this new routine ("ha, o fe pa mi, do you want to disappear?"). LOLL! No mom, I want to be healthy. I have absolutely no stamina and fall easily ill and tired and oh yes, I love to maintain a good figure *winks*

Nothing intense tho, twice a week will do

3) Make my Lunch: I love eating out. But my goal to be healthy and financially wise says no to this. There is nothing wrong with eating out once in a while but ... really, I need to be disciplined.

4) Spiritual Growth: I am usually like a wind, here today and gone tomorrow. I don't want that no more. I want to grow spiritually, read my bible some more and live my life according to God's words. Wait for direction from God (PATIENCE!!) and learn to live a balanced life.

5) Travel:  I want to travel, see new places and meet new people. The plan is that even if I do not find anyone to go with me, I will travel and enjoy every bit of my vacation. I want to feel alive and I want to enjoy new experiences.

6) Selflessness: I feel a bit selfish sometimes. I want to step out of my box a little more for others. and  also volunteer.


well... that's all :)

what are some of your resolutions?

Abi Tobi xx
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Tobi! I have also gradually become lazy when it comes to working out.

    Talking about eating out... The unripe plantain porridge thingy is corrected now, sorry about the broken link. I have rewritten it and linked up to other good ones too.
    Have a great and prosperous 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eya for reals?? okay am going to check it out! have a lovely year too :)

    for exercise, reward yourself with say a sexy outfit or shoes (when u achieve ur goal that is lol )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too, I like your goals, especially exercise and travel.

    ReplyDelete