About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Help


I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
my help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said he will not suffer thy foot
thy foot to be moved
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh  the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No! The sun shall not smite thee by day
nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
even forever more

My Help
My Help.. My Help
ALL of my help cometh from the Lord

(I will focus on you Lord)
(Will not take my eyes away from you, Jesus)
(will not get distracted Lord)
(My greatest Friend in time of need)
(He is my strength)
(all of my Help cometh from the Lord)

By -- Song by  Jackie Gouche Farris
         Psalm 121

2 comments:

  1. I love this song, indeed all of our help comes from the Lord. Bless you dear.

    I am following you, visit my blog @www.apysworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song too.. very soothing! It gets me always!

    will do hun, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete