About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to all fellow bloggers and readers and followers.. even those of you who tell me randomly that you visit my blog, thanks. I appreciate all of you.

Remember Jesus Christ is the reason for the season, spread his love...



Kisses* and Hugs*
Abi Tobi

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas in arrears and Happy new year in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. In literary criticism the critic has no choice but to make over the victim of his attention into something the size and shape of himself.Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Air Tickets to Freetown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witches and sorcerers cultivated plants with the power to "cast spells" -- in our vocabulary, "psychoactive" plants. Their potion recipes called for such things as datura, opium poppies, belladona, hashish, fly-agaric mushrooms (Amanita muscaria), and the skin of toads (which can contain DMT, a powerful hallucinogen). These ingredients would be combined in a hempseed-oil-based "flying ointment" that the witches would then administer vaginally using a special dildo. This was the "broomstick" by which these women were said to travel. Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete