About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Night....

Okay, I don't even know if it is okay to blog about this; but I will anyways...
In the past months-year, I have been strange, OMGOODNESS! I had internally transformed from this "happy, whatever happens, let's DO this" lady to a "what kind of thing is this?" person... and yes! it has affected some relationships I have/had.....

Constant prayers, and I kept losing faith and my believe in God... why? I don't know... Actually, it made no complete sense that I prayed and believed but felt like heavens intentionally shut down its ears on me... You know that feeling of being caged up? and that very heavy heart you can't explain, with words you can not say? yeah, that!... lol I can't still believe it was me in .. it's funny and weird...

How can someone change just like that? like seriously, how can I not have laughed at situations or stories or jokes... I naturally laugh at almost everything (even the silliest things) what happened? I could have just made jokes about things and taken more effective/positive routes to change situations, right?.....

Anyways, I think sometimes we pray a-miss, we expect things to work in certain ways even if they are not God's plans for us... We just forget? Forget to ask him to lead...? or to give us some peace or assurance...? I don't know; I don't have all the answers :S

hmm.... It all changed one night; I mean it: OneNight... I changed my prayer; I asked for God to show me, and speak to me, and let me know what to do..... and God answered and did more than just answer...

okay, maybe I am just hyped because am not your regular "spiritual" kind of person.. I still have a lot to work on (and ...that's by the way)....

I realize now that I have been blind to lots of things; my environment; needs of people around me; blessings of people around me; things that were atleast alright in my life; I forgot that I was (still am) suppossed to be a blessing to everyone I meet (hehehehehe) ; I was blind to ways of turning things around for myself.... I think my approach to finding an answer was wrong....

And the believe that there is no GOD is unbelievably "WOW-ing" because HE IS. .....But I guess we all need that personal encounter with him (right!).. Trust me, I have been there before; trying to live my life without HIM (but ...I FAILED.. lol )

It's just a little testimony I don't know if it's okay to share..

with LOVE...
Abi Tobi
xx


On this Note I will like to say; my "madness" don overdue... :D

3 comments:

  1. I feel this! and i'm not just saying that coz i feel like but I actually do. it's so easy to forget that you don't have to do things alone..that God is there to see you through and he has promised to never leave you nor forsake you, but as humans we look at our situation and since we cant physically see anyone standing by us we start feeling alone..and it takes just one prayer like you aid and he does soooo much more than we expect! Love it!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is very easy in tough times to forget that we r not alone; but am just glad God is always there for us to lean on :)

    ReplyDelete