About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Friday, March 4, 2011

March

March me to glory; lead me to grace;
Take me to heights;
I can not reach;
Lead me on; a step or two

March, oh March!
I don't know who you are
I don't know what I owe
but I want the kiss in the rain
the one that calms,
the one that stays....

Mine or not;
I could enjoy;
a moment or two
with memories, I want to linger
a sweet story; I want to share..

Make me who I used to be
Bring me the best;
Heaven! open your ears
Pour down your grace

March oh March!
I want the best
in you for me
and for you my friend.......

1 comment:

  1. "March oh March!
    I want the best
    in you for me"....exactly what i wish for march...

    www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete