About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Love Story


We decieve the world with this drama
Pretending we are in love
when really, we are in hatred
And for Passion; our red is gone

Oh Fake smiles, kisses and hugs
We go back to being thugs
Smashing and banging
And the glasses are crashing

A red eye; I got from volleyball
oh *Shrugs* he got his too
It's our love story one that shouldn't be told
For lies and pains are filled in our hearts
And our love has gone with our river of joy

Separate ways we say we want
But like a drug, you keep me high
And like ecstasy, I keep u up in the clouds
It's our love story one that shouldn't be told...

3 comments:

  1. nice, im hoping i see more poetry from you. i also write too, but thats a story for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... Will like to read some of your stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete