About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a lot of things - I am limited edition, not weird :) . A Christ Lover and a fashion lover. I love crime and comedy shows (or movies) .. and I always move on no matter what :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Febuary The 14th

The streets were red
Hearts were dancing
Smiles in the Wind
Mine was there too;
oh! I hoped it was

The wind blew in my way
NO, not the type you think,
It was blue and cold;
My heart was frozen;
Not by things of Love;
by news that make heads spin

So there I was,
Cold as Ice;
It was the day of LOVE,
All I wanted was you;
A strong drink;
To take me to wonderland

But I wasn't looking for love;
Not a date, not a kiss;
I wanted to smile too.
Love could be anything
I felt life break up with me

It was the day of LOVE;
But where were thou;
My reason for being here?
Good news and Blessings?
It was the day of Love
I found none...

P.S. : Love could be anything.........

1 comment:

  1. We tobi's are just naturally gifted with words..... Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete